Have some questions about electronic logging devices? Brush up on your ELD education – from the basics to the deep thoughts – so you are armed with everything you need to know by the time the mandate hits.
December 2017 is fast approaching and whether you like it or not, you must be ELD compliant.
We’ve created an electronic logging device (ELD) that’s easy to use, keeps you compliant, and has free monthly service* for individual drivers. Have a Samsung device? Save $20 per F-ELD purchased if you do.
WANT TO LEARN MORE BEFORE PRE-ORDERING?
Your fleet’s ELD compliance should not have to come at a big price.
F-ELD was developed with you in mind. Here are some driver-focused features:
- Low cost hardware and free monthly service
- Driver-first design, with logs you-control
- Easy installation, setup and use
- Worry-free compliance
What you get:
- ELD Truck Adapter
- 9-pin Y cable for vehicles with J1939 vehicle port and 6-pin adapter
- 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener for dash mounting
- Free access to the robust F-ELD app
- Free access to the management portal: ONE20 Dashboard
BYOD (bring your own device):
Requires Android or Apple devices, either phone or tablet, with low-powered bluetooth and data plan. (We sell an awesome Professional Driver Tablet by the way….)
- Purchase the F-ELD (pre-order this thing before sh*t gets real)
- In July, 2017 you will get a beautiful, shiny package in the mail
- Tear open the F-ELD package like it’s your birthday
- Read the instructions – trust us, it will go fast
- Download the ONE20 F-ELD app from the application store on your device
- Sync the F-ELD truck adapter with your device via Bluetooth
- Mount that sucker to your truck (safely of course) using the provided materials
- Drive compliant, safe, and free monthly service*
- FREE monthly service
- Driver FRIENDLY
- FULLY Compliant
- FAST to set up
- FOR the FRUGAL driver
- FLEET FRIENDLY
- FORCED by the Government
- FITTED for your truck